Dear Readers, I apologize for the few and far between posts this summer. It’s been crazy and a little chaotic. Therefore, I haven’t been real busy writing, but I have been busy making memories with my husband, my children, family, friends and of course…our dog, cats, and chickens too.
Here are a few photos of our crazy cool summer:
- We became honorary Dutch dancers at Dutch Village with my British friend (aka-my brother from another mother), Kyle, during his visit in June.
2. We used our imaginations and pretended to be secret agents, tigers in the circus, fairies with special powers, models in a runway show, etc.
3. Celebrated my son turning two-years-old on June 16th!
4. We picked blueberries with family who visited with us in July.
5. We school shopped for my daughter who is going into Kindergarten!
6. Doctored my daughter when she got stung by wasps four times around her elbow.
6. Velvet has been laying double-yokers. What a champ!
7. Took a family camping trip, and we all stayed in tents!